Terms of Service
Copyright 2016 i-Health Inc., Cromwell, Connecticut. All Rights Reserved.
Except where indicated within this website, you are authorized to view, copy, print and distribute documents within this website, subject to your agreement that:
- Your use is for informational and noncommercial purposes only
- You will not modify the documents or graphics
- You will not copy or distribute graphics separate from their accompanying text; nor will you quote materials out of their context
- You will display the above copyright information and retain any other copyright and other proprietary notices on every copy you make
- Neither i-Health, Inc. or any third party has conferred upon you by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right under any patent, trademark or copyright (except as expressly provided above).
This website is provided "as is", for your information only, without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. You assume all risks concerning the suitability and accuracy of the information within the website. Although we strive to provide you with accurate information, free of error, this website may contain technical inaccuracies for typographical errors. i-Health, Inc. assumes no responsibility for and disclaims all liability for any such inaccuracies, errors or omissions in this website and in other documents referred to within or linked to this website.
Should you, or any viewer of this website, respond with information, feedback, data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like, regarding the content of this website, any such response will be deemed not to be confidential and i-Health, Inc. will be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute the response to others, without limitation. You agree that i-Health, Inc. will be free to use any ideas, concepts or techniques contained in your response for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products incorporating such ideas, concepts or techniques.
i-Health, Inc. products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
The information contained within this website is not intended to replace the advice of a physician.